We service all makes and models. Bring in your bike, and we’ll make sure it runs smoothly and address any problem before it turns into a big issue. We’re upfront about all repairs, and we make sure you have an estimate before you leave so there aren’t any surprises. If something does come up, we will call you before proceeding with any work.
If you don’t see a bike service listed below, please call us or stop on by; chances are we do it.
- Tune-up (including bike cleaning): Ask about our next-day turn-around.
- Check-over:(Bike cleaning not included)
- Overhaul: Includes bike & drive-train cleaning, parts are extra (ex: cables, housing, brake pads)
- Bike Build: Price depends on if it’s a boxed bike, or building frame up.
- Drive-train cleaning: Includes chain, cassette, chainring, & derailleur cleaning
- Tube/ Tire Installation: Includes a quick brake & derailleur adjustment
- Tubular Tire Gluing
Tubeless Tire Installation (We use Stan’s Sealant)
- Hub Overhaul
- Bottom Bracket Overhaul/Install
- Headset Overhaul/Installation
- Wheel Truing
- Wheel Building
- Bike boxing charge
- Brake Adjustment/ Installation
- Derailleur Adjustment/ Installation
- Chain Installation
- Fork Installation
- Hydraulic Disc Brake Bleeding
- Bar Taping
- Computer Installation
- Accessory Installation
- Bicycle Fitting
Call for an estimate.