Weekly Shop Rides
Join Our Weekly Group Rides:
“Heart Friendly Ride”
Ride leaves @ 6:30pm every Tuesday during the summer months starting in May.
Pace is around 8-10mph, and goes approximately 7-8 miles. This is a great ride for people looking to get back into riding, and enjoy some of Appleton’s historic neighborhoods. We encourage people of all athletic abilities and families alike to join in, the more the merrier! Helmets on this ride are strongly encouraged.
Please note, this group does not go out in inclement weather, so please call ahead or sign up for ride updates via text/sms.
Wednesday & Thursday Road Rides
* * * * (Please note this ride officially starts April 24th, 2013) * * * *
Wednesday: Group road ride leaves @ 6:00pm
All are welcome to join. Pace is around 19-21mph, and goes approximately 30 miles. The group will split in two, when rider count grows.
Thursday: Women’s road ride leaves @ 6:00pm
* * * * (Please note this ride officially starts April 25th, 2013) * * * *
This is a lady’s ride; however, men are welcomed to join as long as they ride the pace set by the ladies. Pace is typically around 17/18mph, and goes approximately 25-30 miles.
- Helmets are mandatory for Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday road rides. NO Exceptions.
- Please note, all rides leave from Chain Reaction Cyclery.
- All riders participating are expected to ride in a responsible manner, and to obey all rules of the road.
- Both Wednesday & Thursday rides are “no drop,” the whole group may not hold up, however someone will always be there to ride back with.
All rides are RIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Helmets are mandatory!