As long as she can remember, Niki has always wanted to have her own bike shop. She’s competed since 1993 and raced for national teams like Gary Fisher Racing (BMX). She won the Gold Cup (in Sedalia, MO for BMX), raced at Grand Nationals and Race of Champions (BMX), and won a state cycle cross title, among others. In 1996 she started working in the bike industry. Even with her store and a baby daughter, she still finds time to race and compete.
- In winter she loves snow biking and competing. She also enjoys skiing and snowshoeing.
- In warmer seasons, she and Trevor enjoy riding the Elroy Sparta Trails, riding in Door County, along with participating in the Door County Century in the fall, and other century rides.
- When she isn’t on the bike or in the store, she loves bow hunting along with duck hunting with Trevor.
Trevor never knew he’d own a bike shop. When he was 16 years old, he stopped riding a bike all together. Shortly after meeting Niki, he started working at a local bike shop that Niki managed, and got back into riding. Now he enjoys getting others into riding and equipping experienced riders with the bikes, wheels, clothes, and accessories they need to take their performance to the next level.
- In winter he enjoys riding rollers, snowshoeing, and ice fishing.
- In warmer seasons, He and Niki enjoy riding the rails to trails systems, Door County Century, and group rides.
- A few times a year, he also enjoys long distance touring on his ’74 Falcon road bike.
Niki and Trevor’s little girl, Reece, is already spending time at their bike shop. With all those shop tools around, she may not want to play with her own toys. In her free time Reece enjoys wheeling around on her sweet pink trike, going down slides, and reading fuzzy animal books.
Our friendly, little curly-tailed shop Pug loves going for bike rides with us in her Burley Tail Wagon trailer. Izzy looks forward to her daily walk with her buddy Anna. She loves a scratch on the head or treat when people come in, and is always up for a good game of fetch with her stuffed duck.
Now that you know a little about us, we’d love to know a little about you so stop in soon!
We’re looking forward to meeting you.